I own a BMW R1200RT that has plenty of body panels that are fastened by Torx screws. I had been looking for a small cordless driver so that I can make the 30 minute job into a 10 minute job. At this time I haven't removed any of the panels so I haven't tested this driver yet.
This is from the Lowe's web site:
- Powerful for tougher applications with 265 in-lbs. of max torque
- Compact design - shortest head length and shortest height in class
- LED light- enables use of tool in low light or dark areas
- Lightest weight in class - great for overhead or continuous work
- 2-speeds - 0-350/0-1300 RPM so speed of tool can be matched to the application
- 20 + 1 clutch settings for precise torque adjustment
- Forward/reverse button - equally useful at driving or removing screws
- 1/4" hex drive - for quick bit changes
- Provantage tool and battery protection plan - 3-year tool protection plan, 2-year free battery replacement guarantee, 1-call resolution hotline
|Case, charger, 2 batteries and the driver|
I can't rate this tool since I haven't used it yet but it looks like a 10 so far and it's at a very good price right now. Amazon has this driver for $104 right now.